In addition to all the things I am doing at work:
- My next live meetup is next week, and I have guest speakers, and I can’t believe things are getting back to normal.
- PG Day Chicago website is coming up next week as well, and we have the dates and the talks selection committee,
- While doing actual work, I fixed a bug in my DIFF open source project and figured out how to create partitioned bitemporal tables (this means nothing for 99% of the readers, but what is important is that my work allows me to contribute to the open source projects)
- And I hope to write a couple of professional blog posts during the weekend
- And I am not behind on holiday planning!