Once again, I am trying to maintain a “work-work balance” as professional activities of different kinds continue to multiply.
The things which are on my radar in addition to work are
- getting ready for all of September conferences: only half is done
- one completely new presentation for October – not even started
- another presentation for October together with my co-worker: it was started only because both of us pushed each other, but there is still a lot to do (about 25% done)
- interviews for each of the conferences (only one left, but it’s a huge one)
- a user reported a bug in pg_bitemporal
- we just merged a new iteration of NORM, but Boris wants to rework several things, and I agree
- all things related to PG Day Chicago
- to build an example for my not-yet-started presentation in October, I need to create tons of new things in postgres_air
- educational video, which got stalled back in May
You know what I want to say? If not for The Lake, I won’t survive! The daily beach breaks for the past two weeks (along with very beach weather) helped me to relax and recharge, and some days I felt like I was on summer break (although other days, I would be so tired that I would drop dead at 9:30 PM).
As I did before, I am taking some days off to do some work 🙂