This week, I somewhat “returned to work,” and it turned out that there is a lot of work. As a result, I feel completely exhausted by the end of the day every day. Also, I continued to unpack and make small improvements, like hanging things on the walls. Also, things keep falling apart:)
I scheduled faucets replacement for Saturday, and fingers crossed, that will be fixed.
I finally installed a new toilet seat instead of the one with the paint partially off:).
I unpacked all of the boxes! Dylon took some of the boxes to my mom. My neighbor from downstairs, who is moving in a month, took almost all the rest.
I managed to catch when two kinds of KALLAX units were available at IKEA and ordered both. The bigger ones were delivered on Friday, and I assembled one of them, which is a great achievement. The others are scheduled for delivery on Monday.
Another IKEA purchase, a sleeper unit, was delivered, but they left it downstairs!!! Fortunately, Dylon was a hero, and he came and brought it up.
I learned to operate my new washer/dryer; it works much better than the machines I had in Palatine.
And just when I thought that things are getting better, it turned out that the air conditioner is not working after all of the repairs!
I won’t have mental resources until Monday to call for repairs 🙂
And also, none of the ceiling light fixtures work.
And since several people asked me for more pictures – here are some